Slip and Falls account for more than 1 million injuries each year in the United States. Some times simple slip and fall can cause very serious injuries such as back injuries, paralysis, broken bones and head injuries. Often, slip and fall accident injuries can be permanent and irreversible, and usually require continual medical care. Costly medical treatment can leave victims and their families financially devastated.
A lawsuit loan, or litigation financing, is one good, safe and risk free option for plaintiffs involved in a slip and fall lawsuit to finance their daily needs. Legal cash advance or lawsuit funding allows them to take care of medical expenses, household bills, mortgage payments, auto payments, education expenses etc.
Most plaintiffs involved in personal injury lawsuit are ordinary people, who can barely afford the money to get their lawsuit off the ground, much less sustain it for years.
Most of them have missed work or lost their job and can no longer meet their household regular bills. Keeping up with their household payments can be a huge strain on them. Most of them are in need of medical treatments. They have to pay their mortgage or rent. Many of them may be one or two payments away from foreclosures. They need to pay children education expenses.
Deep-pocket defendants can buy time with legal ploys and delays, and manoeuver to frustrate the plaintiffs. Plaintiffs are often pressured financially, because medical bills and other expenses not to mention lost wages add up to a budget stretched beyond its limits.
What your attorney needs, in order to get you the best settlement or fairest trial, is time. Just as the defendants can buy time, so can you. Lawsuit funding or litigation financing allows you to get relief from financial pressure so you do not have to settle your case simply because you need whatever money you can get now. Lawsuit funding is often referred as lawsuit loan, lawsuit financing, legal finance, loan funding lawsuit, lawsuit cash advance, litigation financing, litigation funding, pre-settlement loan, personal injury lawsuit financing and lawsuit pre-settlement funding.
There are many advantages of lawsuit funding or litigation financing. It carries no risk to the plaintiffs. Some of these are as followings:
1. When you apply for lawsuit loan or litigation financing, there is no application fee. A good and reputed lawsuit financing company should not charge any upfront fee or any application fee, processing fee or any monthly fee.
2. No credit or bad credit is alright, to apply for lawsuit loan or litigation financing because approval of is based on the strength of your lawsuit. The lawsuit funding or lawsuit financing is not based on credit history, unless there is a pending bankruptcy.
3. No employment requirement is required to apply for a lawsuit loan or lawsuit financing.
4. Lawsuit cash advance or personal injury lawsuit financing, is not a typical kind of loan. Loans are repayable absolutely.
A loan is type of financial aid which must be repaid, with interest. But lawsuit cash advance, litigation financing or lawsuit pre-settlement funding is actually purchasing an interest in your settlement. So, if you lose your lawsuit case, you do not owe the lawsuit funding company anything.
5. When you apply for lawsuit funding or litigation financing, all information is kept confidential and only parties who know about the transaction are you the plaintiff, your attorney, and lawsuit funding company.
6. Approval is always fast for lawsuit loan or personal injury lawsuit financing. Mostly in 24 to 48 hours (some times in 4-6 hours).
7. Once you get a lawsuit cash advance, you do not pay back until you win or settle the case. Unlike a typical loan, where you have to start paying back the loan right away and continue making payments until it is paid off, no matter when you receive your settlement and even if you lose your case and receive no money.
8. Lawsuit advance funding or litigation financing is actually a non-recourse lawsuit cash advance on the future value of your case. Unlike a loan, if you lose your lawsuit case you owe nothing in return.
9. Lawsuit advance funding or lawsuit loans are no-risk and a win-win help for plaintiffs involved in lawsuits. These are available for nearly all types of civil and commercial lawsuits.
A lot of slip and fall accidents lawsuit plaintiffs are being forced to settle early for way less amount, than they deserve, because they simply can not afford to wait any longer. There is no reason for them to settle for fewer amounts, than their lawsuit case is worth.